Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cornelius



This is something that I had finished quite a while ago, but true to my blog's title, am posting it here now.

Cornelius was one of the final projects I worked on before graduating from my program. I worked along with three other talented students on this two minute animation. My roles in this creation included modeling and texturing, lighting, rendering, and post. Unfortunately, the monitor I used when I was doing all of this wasn't color calibrated in the slightest, so much of the color and contrast present in the final video were different than what I was viewing. :( But on a related note to that, I recently bought a Spyder4 Pro! Maybe I'll write up a review on it, hum?


Also also, check out the work from the people that worked on this, if you're so inclined.

Phong Tran (flippedpolygon.com) - modeling, texturing, lighting, compositing
Shawn Frueh (shawnfrueh.com) - rigging, dynamics and simulation
Joshua Schneider (joshschneiderart.com) - concept art/previs, animation
Ben Lodge (benlodge.com) - modeling, texturing, animation

2 comments:

  1. ~I should learn to appreciate my Teddy more x.x

    ~Lovely animation and art btw!!

    ReplyDelete